Monday, May 25, 2009

The Video Podcast

Click here to watch it!!!

Ok everyone, here is the deal. The Video podcast HAS been uploaded, but it is so darn big. I apologize for this. Bare with me while I try to get it all figured out. If you feel like downloading it, feel free to and enjoy it. But I will upload it again in the next week or so in a lower format. I will also upload it as 2 parts on youtube. Hopefully that will clear up any difficulties and give everyone a chance to watch it. Again, I am sorry, I am learning. Love you guys. Don't for get to leave a comment.


-Kevin

Edit: Alright, so for those who are subscribed, the video episode is up and ready to be downloaded to Itunes or whatever feed reader you prefer. I hope you all enjoy, we had a blast making it. I was a lot of work, so if you don't like it, you don't have to tell us. Haha. We will also upload it to youtube in the next week or so, so that everyone has a chance to see it. 

-Kevin 

3 comments:

Jordan G. said...

worked great for me - loved it! - the editing was awesome! (not much more to say - loved the hole thing - you did a GREAT job).


JG

Anonymous said...

Loved it!

Heather said...

Loved it!! Wow Kevin looks nothing like I thought he would! It wouldn't go on my video ipod though, I don't know why. :(